- Mystery Meat: If you don’t have any mystery meat packed in your freezer, try ground beef or turkey.
- Strider Meat: Substitute Strider Meat with Ostrich. Ostrich meat is similar in taste to beef, but low in fat and should be cooked rare to medium. Overcooking is a common mistake that will dry out the meat and make it tough.
- Stringy Vulture Meat: Replace Stringy Vulture Meat with shredded chicken.
- Murloc Eyes: Running out of Murloc Eyes? Try cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Flame Sacs: Poaching restrictions prevent killing most species of fire-breathers. Instead, chop up your favorite pepper and boil it in some water. Strain to obtain a fiery essence.
If you thought “Tips” meant:
“a gift or a sum of money tendered for a service performed or anticipated : GRATUITY”
This site is a labor of love, but it does have an associated cost. So, if you would like to donate to The Bronze Kettle, you can!